What is the share capital of Bankinter S.A.?
What dividends has Bankinter paid?
Detailed information in the dividends
How can I acquire Bankinter shares?
Place the order through any of our commercial Network branches. If you are already a user, you can do so through our Telephone Banking channels, or our broker (in spanish)
Where can I get information about the evolution of Bankinter stock?
What expenses do the purchase and deposit of Bankinter shares entail?
- - Bank commission.
- - Broker fees (Company or Brokerage House costs, if they act as an intermediary in the operation).
- - Stock Market rates.
- - Custody charges.
- - Commissions for dividend payments or other capital operations.
The purchase of Bankinter shares through our Commercial Networks is exempt from the custody charge, bank commission and the commission for payment of dividends.
What rights does the shareholder have?
- - The right to participate in the distribution of the company's capital gains (dividends, bonuses, etc.) and in the resulting settlement of property.
- - The right to preferred subscription of the issue of new shares or of bonds which are convertible into shares.
- - The right to attend and vote in the General Board Meetings and to contest the company agreements.
- - The right to information.
How can I request the Financial year report?
To receive the report printed on paper, you just have to request it by using this form.
Who has the right to attend the General Shareholders Meeting?
Only holders of six-hundred or more shares shall have the right to attend the General Meeting, who will be represented by means of account entries, whenever they have registered them in the corresponding Accounts ledger, five days prior to the one on which the Meeting is held.
In order to exercise the right to attend the Meetings and the right to vote, the Grouping of shares shall be permitted.
The attendees of the general Meeting will have one vote for each share that they possess or represent.
What documentation is required to attend a General Shareholders' Meeting?
The shareholder who personally attends the Meeting must prove their identity with their attendance card, which will be given to them by the Company well ahead of time.
Can another person attend the General Shareholders Meeting on my behalf?
Any shareholder entitled to attend may opt to appoint the Chairman of the Board of Directors, or any other person, as his or her proxy at the General Shareholders' Meeting in respect of the published agenda.